If you or a loved one live with the side effects of cancer and cancer treatment, including Lymphedema, and are seeking to regain your functional independence, Good Shepherd’s oncology rehabilitation services can help.
Good Shepherd’s oncology rehabilitation provides a range of outpatient services designed to enhance your quality of life and improve function following cancer and cancer treatment.
Levels of care:
- Good Shepherd offers numerous outpatient rehabilitation facilities to manage your symptoms.
- Many of Good Shepherd’s wellness programs, including fitness opportunities, are appropriate for individuals recovering from cancer and cancer treatment.
Good Shepherd’s oncology rehabilitation services will help you:
- Increase your physical function and improve your management of daily activities
- Increase your comfort and symptom control, while improving you pain management
- Increase your awareness of the disease process and of treatment options available
- Develop individualized aftercare programs emphasizing ongoing disease management and wellness
Good Shepherd specializes in evaluating and treating the following effects of cancer and cancer treatment:
For more information on the Good Shepherd’s oncology rehabilitation services, contact us, call 610-776-3247 or Request an Appointment.