Cognitive Linguistic Skills Support Group
Do you have a cognitive or linguistic impairment relating to a stroke or other neurological event? Good Shepherd’s Cognitive-Linguistic Skills Group can help by giving you the opportunity to interact with other individuals who share your challenges.
Who Can Join?
- Individuals who have experienced a stroke, brain injury, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease or other neurological event, and who have difficulty with memory, paying attention or staying focused, solving problems, sequencing, staying organized, comprehending lengthy information and staying oriented.
- Families are also welcome to attend.
- A doctor’s prescription is NOT needed.
Learn strategies to improve:
- Organization of tasks and daily activities
- Concentrating and attending to tasks in a distracter environment
- Problem solving
- Orientation of space and time
- Retaining lengthy information (i.e., directions)
When: Every Tuesday from 3 to 4 p.m.
Where: Good Shepherd Health & Technology Center, 850 S. Fifth Street, Allentown.
Cost: Cost is $11 and no doctor prescription is required.
For more information on the Good Shepherd Cognitive Linguistic Skills Support Group, contact us, call 610- 778-9237 or Request an Appointment.