Physical Therapy Northampton
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Northampton offers a variety of individualized outpatient rehabilitation programs in a friendly, convenient setting. Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member, or self-referral.
Services available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Northampton:
- Physical Therapy: Good Shepherd’s physical therapy staff develops a plan of care that is specifically designed for each patient. After a through evaluation, measurable short- and long-term goals are set and a physical therapy program designed to meet those goals is established.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Northampton specializes in rehabilitation for:
The Benefits of Receiving Care at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Northampton include:
- A professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Cost-effective care
- Good Shepherd affiliation and expertise
- Discharge planning
Site Manager: Renee Santore, PT, DPT
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Outcomes compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Hours of Operation:
Monday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Northampton
44 West 21st St., Suite 102
Northampton, PA 18067
Request an Appointment