Physical Therapy Quakertown
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Quakertown provides a variety of individualized outpatient programs in a friendly, convenient setting. Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Services available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Quakertown:
- Physical Therapy: Good Shepherd’s physical therapy staff develops a plan of care that is specifically designed for each patient. After a through evaluation, measurable short- and long-term goals are set and a physical therapy program designed to meet those goals is established.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Quakertown specializes in rehabilitation for:
The Benefits of Receiving Care at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Quakertown include:
- A professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Good Shepherd affiliation and expertise
- Routine patient and family education
Site Manager: Mark Glunk, PT
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Outcomes compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Quakertown
134 Mill Road, Suite 3
Quakertown, PA 18951
Request an Appointment