Good Shepherd Physical Therapy | Bethlehem Township
Elizabeth Marine PSPT 
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy — Bethlehem Township, located at Priority Care at Emrick, provides a variety of individualized outpatient programs in a friendly, convenient setting. Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member, or self-referral.
Services available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Bethlehem Township:
- Physical Therapy: Good Shepherd’s physical therapy staff develops a plan of care that is specifically designed for each patient. After a through evaluation, measurable short- and long-term goals are set and a physical therapy program designed to meet those goals is established.
- Occupational Therapy: Our certified occupational therapists will help you maintain your living and working skills as you recover from an injury, surgery or other condition.
- Hand Therapy: Good Shepherd’s therapists will help to restore your hands or upper extremities to their maximum level of function following an injury or illness.
- Work Injury Rehabilitation: Good Shepherd’s expert therapists help you get back on the job with work hardening services, pre-placement physical capability screenings and work injury  prevention training.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Bethlehem Township specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Back and neck injuries 
- Joint replacement disorders 
- Lymphedema 
- Neurological disorders 
- Orthopedic injuries 
- Pain management
- Postural dysfunction
- Pre/post surgical
- Pre/post natal conditions
- Shoulder pain/surgery
- Sports injuries 
- Sprains and strains 
- Stress/tension headaches
- Temporomandibular joint disorder(TMJ)
- Vertigo/Vestibular conditions 
- Work injuries 
- Wrist/hand injuries 
Site Manager: Elizabeth Marine, MSPT 
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Outcomes  compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
The Benefits of Receiving Care at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Bethlehem Township include:
- A professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Cost-effective care
- Good Shepherd affiliation and expertise
- Discharge planning
Billing and medical records for Good Shepherd Physical Therapy—Bethlehem Township are handled by Easton Hospital, not Good Shepherd. Please contact your insurance carrier to determine the coverage available to you for services at this facility.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy—Bethlehem Township
Priority Care at Emrick
2151 Emrick Blvd., Suite 102
Bethlehem Township, PA 18020
Request an Appointment