Tibion Bionic Leg
Blue Ridge News
Running Time: 2:20
Living well in spite of multiple sclerosis demands perseverance and a commitment to developing new strategies to accomplish your goals in the face of physical, mental and emotional challenges.
If you or a loved one has multiple sclerosis, Good Shepherd’s Multiple Sclerosis Program can help.
At Good Shepherd, we offer comprehensive MS services in a care model that focuses on teamwork and partnership. We work directly with you to develop goals and appropriate treatment plans to help you get the most out of your rehabilitation and the most out of your life.
The National MS Society has designated Good Shepherd and our partners at Lehigh Neurology as a Comprehensive Care Center for the treatment of multiple sclerosis . Learn more.
Levels of care:
- Inpatient multiple sclerosis rehabilitation is available at four eastern Pennsylvania locations. Here, you will receive three hours of physician-guided physical, speech or occupational therapy each day.
- Good Shepherd offers numerous outpatient rehabilitation facilities to continue your progress and help you maintain your function.
- If you can't make it to one of Good Shepherd's outpatient locations, we provide in-home therapy services throughout our service area.
- Good Shepherd’s two long-term care facilities have been designated Centers for the Promotion of Excellence in Long-Term Care by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- Good Shepherd’s MS Wellness Program and MS Support Group allow for socialization opportunities and more.
- Many of Good Shepherd’s wellness programs, including fitness opportunities, home modification and more, are appropriate for individuals with multiple sclerosis.
Rehabilitation technology for individuals with multiple sclerosis:
Good Shepherd is a Center of Excellence in the use of technology to enhance lives and augment rehabilitation. At Good Shepherd, our team uses leading-edge rehabilitation technology, coupled with expert hands-on therapy, to help maximize function and increase independence in our patients. Learn more about the technologies available at Good Shepherd.