Physical Therapy Hamburg
Donna Kelley, PT, DPT 
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Hamburg offers a friendly, convenient setting and the high-quality care you’ve come to expect from Good Shepherd, the leader in rehabilitation. The expert therapy staff provides individualized rehabilitation programs for a variety of musculoskeletal and neurological injuries and illnesses.
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member, or self-referral.
Outpatient physical therapy services include joint replacement , neck, back and shoulder pain/surgery , sports injuries , work injuries , orthopedic injuries , neurological disorders, arthritis , sprains and strains, and pain management.
Pediatric Services: Physical, speech and occupational therapy services are also available for children.
Benefits of Rehabilitation at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Hamburg:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Convenient and close to home with ample parking
- Friendly, personal attention
- Cost effective
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network affiliation and expertise
- Discharge planning
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Programs Include:
- Treatment plans based upon the patient’s needs and lifestyle
- Certified occupational therapists will develop a treatment plan to help you maintain living and working skills as you recover from an injury, surgery or other condition.
- Achievable and measurable recovery goals
- Inclusion of the patient as a participating member of the treatment team
- Discharge planning with referrals to community programs as needed
Fitness program is available for individuals who want to continue an exercise program after
discharge from formal therapy services. The cost of the fitness program is $25 per month for
individuals under 55 and $20 per month for individuals over 55.
Good Shepherd Orthopedic Rehabilitation Specialists:
- Physical therapists to improve flexibility, strength and mobility to decrease pain
- Therapists for instruction in appropriate exercise program and injury prevention
Site Manager: Donna Kelley, PT, DPT 
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Outcomes  compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Hours of Operation:
Mon: 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tues: 9 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Wed: 7:30 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
Thurs: 9 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Fri: 7:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Hamburg
500 Hawk Ridge Drive, Suite 2A
Hamburg, PA 19526
Phone: (610) 562-3523
Fax: (610) 778-1153
Request an Appointment