Therapy Services for Assisted Living Facilities
Want To Take Your Assisted Living Facility Beyond Limits?
If you own or operate an assisted living facility and want to provide top-tier rehabilitation services to give your facility the competitive edge, contract rehabilitation services with Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network.
Why Good Shepherd?
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network has provided rehabilitation and post-acute care since its founding in 1908. With proven expertise in management contracts and smooth, collaborative transitions, Good Shepherd is a growing not-for-profit network that offers a full spectrum of rehabilitation services.
A contract with Good Shepherd is never one size fits all. Our team will take the time to learn about your business, residents and staff. Service offerings are tailored to meet the needs of your facility/residents.
What Good Shepherd Offers
Good Shepherd provides the following managed rehabilitation services for assisted living facilities:
- Highly specialized neurorehabilitation and musculoskeletal/orthopedic rehabilitation
- Onsite physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Onsite physiatry consults
- Part B rehabilitation services, as appropriate and when medically necessary
- Measurable and reportable outcomes
- Development of rehabilitation-related clinical protocols or disease management programs, as needed, to enhance clinical care and outcomes
To learn more about the services that Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network can offer your residents, please contact Scott Nier at 610-417-0492 or firstname.lastname@example.org.